Electrical Contractors Tips For A Work-Life Balance - Tony Arnold
President of Master Electricians Australia shares Electrical Contractors Business Tips
Electrical Contractors Work Life Balance Podcast feature none other than Tony Arnold -- the President of Master Electricians Australia. He shares his story and insights on how to maintain a work-life balance as an electrical contractor in the electrical industry and more!
Key takeaways from Electrical Contractors Tips for work-life balance:
- Don't trust someone's word, get it in writing, so that it is proof.
- Employ the right people -- in your electrical business -- that are a culture fit. This will eventually help you to maintain electrical contractors work life balance in the long run.
- Focus on your profits to understand the costs.
- Use automation tools to manage your invoicing for your electrical contractor business.
- Structure your electrical contractinghours so that you have a work-life balance.
- The story of how Tony Arnold became the President of Master Electricians Australia.