Electrical Contracting Business Tips & Ideas
First Call Electrical shares Electrical Contracting Business Tips & Ideas
Success with only 4 electricians? How does he do this? ...and you wait till you hear how Rowan Diamond from First Call Electrical was able to get $100,000 back from a builder who wasn't paying up! Want to know how to get paid EVERY TIME, ON-TIME and keep the cash flowing in your electrical contracting business? Well this episode is for you! It will help you achieve success as an electrical contractor.
Key takeaways FROM Electrical Contracting Business Tips & Ideas:
- Rowan Diamond made a mistake in his electrical business, which compounded and began a problem, and then became the biggest challenge. He didn't check out the person's credit history before doing a lot of work for him. And the person didn't pay.
- Make sure your customer has read and signed T&Cs. It is solid gold to have it signed on paper with ink. Just one of the useful electrical contracting business tips & ideas you can use every day to make sure that the customers pay.
- Spread sheets and paper invoices have more room for error. All electrical contractors can automate it with Myob and Xero.
- Make sure that your customer is the priority. Customers should be happy. Communication with the customers is 100% critical.
- Conduct practical, role-based interviews with test questions and hidden challenges.
- Mentors cost a lot of money. But they help you to learn a lot of valuable electrical lessons and you earn a lot out of it, eventually.